Our highly qualified safety professionals deliver experience-based solutions for your unique safety challenges, so you can protect your employees, reduce losses and insurance costs, ensure compliance with federal and state worker-safety rules, and protect your hard-earned reputation.
For decades, we’ve managed safety programs for a broad variety of manufacturers in a wide variety of industries. Our professionals can support all aspects of your safety efforts, including:
- Facility safety audits to monitor OSHA compliance
- Written safety manual development and review
- Corporate safety appraisals examining culture, perceptions, and documentation
- Assistance with OSHA inspections
- LOTO and Confined Space assessments
- Contractor Safety Management Process (CSMP) that addresses every facet of jobsite safety
- On-site safety supervision to augment your staff
- Investigation/analysis of incidents and near-misses
- Insurance loss control surveys
We can provide professional assistance with written safety programs and policies, SDS binders, OSHA postings, training records, and other recordkeeping to ensure regulatory compliance. Our professionals can deliver safety training, assist with safety committees and meetings, and serve as your trusted resource for ongoing safety advice.
We can meet all of your safety training needs, from OSHA standards compliance training, equipment operator training, or custom training to fit the needs of your company.