Jesse Brazzell, CHST
Jesse Brazzell joined Safety Management Group in 1997 and is the Manager of Safety Services.
His duties include:
- Providing support to the Safety Services group
- Meeting with prospective clients, existing clients, and various associations
- Securing and updating service contract agreements
- Develop proposals
- Scheduling delivery of safety services (consulting, training, auditing, program/policy development)
The Construction Team services over 30 clients including General Contractors, Specialty Trade Contractors, and providing Loss Control Services to multiple Insurance companies. The Construction Team performs a variety of services for these clients including jobsite inspections, developing written safety materials, assisting with the OSHA inspection process, and performing general safety awareness training.
- B.S. Degree in Safety Management from Indiana State University in 1997
- Jesse earned a Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) certification in 2001