Fall Protection Equipment Inspection Training Course in Indianapolis
A Fall Protection Equipment Inspection Course
The course will be taught by an instructor from Capital Safety, manufacturer of the DBI-SALA and Protecta lines of fall protection. This seminar builds upon a student’s practical knowledge of fall protection through the discussions of theory and practical inspections of fall protection equipment. This 4-hour course deals with the process of developing an inspection program and applying that to practical equipment inspection. Participants completing the course will be given the tools necessary in able to conduct annual competent person inspections of fall protection equipment. Students will be provided with a comprehensive inspection manual with checklists and a certificate upon completion of the course.
• The dynamics of a fall and the associated stress and damage it can place on equipment
• Inspection criteria of Capital Safety, OSHA, and ANSI, on body harnesses, connections, and anchorage devices
• Inspection theory for harnesses, lanyards & shock absorbers, carabiners, anchorage connectors, and self retracting lifelines
• Equipment logs and recording the inspection
• Practical equipment inspections of faulty gear (DBI & Other)
• Review of technical bulletins
Students will be provided with a comprehensive inspection manual with checklists and a certificate upon completion of the course. Full details of the course and a course agenda are available for download on U.S. Safety Depot’s website at www.ussafetydepot.com.
February 23, 2010 8 am to 12 pm
Safety Management Group
6500 Technology Center Drive Suit 200
Indianapolis, IN 46241
To register visit www.ussafetydepot.com or call 888-620-7233.