THE PROVEN, COMPREHENSIVE SITE SAFETY FRAMEWORK
Safety Management Group’s exclusive Contractor Safety Management Process (CSMP) is a comprehensive program that addresses every facet of jobsite safety. Refined and proven at thousands of sites with thousands of contractors, CSMP protects your team, your contractors, their subcontractors, and your reputation while reducing your liability exposure.
CSMP is a powerful tool for creating a safety culture, addressing every aspect of your safety efforts, and ensuring accountability at all levels. Having a comprehensive program assures OSHA and local regulators that you take safety seriously. It can reduce your liability exposure and bolster your defense if litigation occurs. And workers who feel safer are more efficient and productive.
A PROVEN 11-STEP SAFETY PROGRAM
Our 11-step process assures you that every aspect of safety is being addressed, including:
- OWNER POLICY STATEMENT expressing and reinforcing safety’s critical importance.
- ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES, defining expectations for all participants
- PROJECT SAFETY PLANNING to identify and address all potential hazards
- CONTRACTOR SAFETY EVALUATION, prequalifying all contractors and subcontractors
- CONTRACT SAFETY SPECIFICATIONS, incorporating safety specifications into bid documents
- CONTRACTING PROCESS, playing active roles in pre-bid and pre-construction meetings
- SITE COMMUNICATION, with safety orientation for everyone on the site
- FIELD IMPLEMENTATION/PERMITS, documenting and sharing safety performance data
- INCIDENT MANAGEMENT, reducing need for offsite medical treatment and preventing reoccurrences
- SAFETY COMMUNICATION, continuously sharing information with all site personnel
- PROCESS VERIFICATION, auditing all training, substance abuse, and field practices